The Association is established to promote high quality standards of neonatal practice and care for the benefit of the global public.
In furtherance of the above purposes, the Association may:
- Collect and disseminate information on all matters affecting the above purposes, and exchange such information with members and other bodies having similar purposes.
- Arrange and provide for, or join in arranging and providing for, the holding of meetings, exhibitions, and conferences internationally face-to-face or through other media.
- Provide leadership in neonatology by collaborating with relevant healthcare associations.
- Foster the development of national associations.
- Write and publish documents, as needed that support neonatal education, shape the research agenda related to practice education, and policy.
Click here to download the INA newsletter.