MBBS , MD , DM , diploma (UK)
FRCPCH , FNNF
HOD department of pediatrics and neonatology
Emirates specialty hospital DHCC
- Diploma Neonatology Southampton University the UK
- Fellowship from the Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, UK.
- DM in Neonatology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India.
- Masters in Pediatrics from PGIMER, India.
- MBBS from SNMC Jodhpur
- Consultant Neonatologist and Head of the department of pediatrics and neonatology Emirates Specialty Hospital DHCC
- President-elect IAP Neonatology chapter UAE
- Secretary NNF chapter UAE
Publications and faculty in conferences:
- Various publications in National and International Journals.
- Faculty in various national and international conferences
- Chapter in Protocol book of neonatology by IAP
- Chapter in IAP book of OSCE in Neonatology
- in IAP book of Atlas in neonatology
- Prepared educational videos on kangaroo mother care, infection prevention, TPN preparation
- Editor of Indian Journal of Child Health, Al Azhar medical journal
- Member of Editorial Board of Journal of Neonatology.
- Started fellowship in Neonatology in UAE affiliated to IAP and NNF
- Active faculty of ONTOP run by AIIMS New Delhi for nurses and residents
- Facilitated the establishment of the first overseas NNF branch in UAE
- Course director of simulation program running in NMC royal hospital simulation lab Abu Dhabi
- Selected as an executive member in emirates journal