Abstract Submission Deadline: 30 May, 2023
- Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system only; abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be reviewed.
- All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Programme Committee.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- The content of the abstract should not have been previously published or presented at national or international meetings prior to INAC 2023.
- No corrections can be made to an already submitted abstract, please save as a draft to make edits and ensure to submit afterwards, please note that a draft submission does not submit unless you complete the submission and draft submissions will not be reviewed.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract.
- After your abstract submittal you will be sent an automatic e-mail confirming your successful submission.
- If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact the Congress Secretariat at [email protected]
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Maximum abstract submissions permitted:
2 per submitter
Click here for the list of topics
Each word should begin with a capital letter with the exception of transition words
The Abstract body should be no longer than 250 words in total
Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
– Results (if relevant)
Images and tables must be uploaded as JPG, GIF or PNG as a supporting document
Only accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters will be included in the final scientific programme. The presenting author is expected to attend the Congress and present his/her oral or poster presentation, Should the co author be presenting, an email is to be sent to [email protected] to make the necessary amendment.